WOMEN ENGINEERS CHAPTER IN MES
- Women Engineers Chapter was established on 2nd April 2013 as a part of the Myanmar Engineering Society.
- Myanmar Engineering Society-Women Engineers (MES-WE) is formed by a group of women engineers from Technological Universities, the public sector and the private sector.
- These founding members saw the need to set up a venue for supporting the academic and professional careers of women engineers to help them become effective and up-to-date and to help them coordinate with other women engineer organizations around the world.
- In 2015, MES-WE branched out in Mandalay and Nay Pyi Taw, major cities.
STRATEGY OF MES-WE
- Encourage the female students to pursue engineering studies leading to career in engineering for infrastructure development for our country.
- Encourage women engineers to continue engineering practice.
- Support women engineers through out their engineering careers and celebrate the achievements of women in engineering
- Mission of MES-WE is to build a large network connecting women engineers, to embrace and deliver the results of living on purpose based on courage and joy.
- To encourage women engineers to remain in the engineering practice
- To support the professional development for women engineers
- To encourage and celebrate achievements of women engineers and ultimately leaders
- To profile inspirational women engineers of exemplary model inspiring next generation
Myanmar Engineering Society Women Engineers Chapter (MES-WE) (2017-2018)
||Daw Si Than
||Daw Khin Sandar Tun
||Daw Htay Htay Win
||Dr Oo Oo Khin
||Dr Mya Mya Khaing
||Daw Mya Mya Win
||Dr Mi Sandar Mon
||Daw Kyi Kyi Pyone
||Dr Yin Yin Tun
||Daw Than Than Win
||Daw Hla Oo Nwel
||Daw Khin Swe Oo
||Daw Aye Aye Win
||Daw Nu Nu Tin
||Daw Yin Yin Swe
||Daw Soe Soe Nu
||Daw Khin War Oo
||Daw Mu Mu Aye
||Dr Kyawt Khin
||Dr Kay Thi Lwin
||Dr Thein Gi
1. Technical Seminars
4. Technical Project Competition for engineering students
5. Community activities
6. Donation for Needs
7. National Conference/ International Summit/ ေဟာေျပာပြဲ
An Honour to International Women's Day
CAFEO 32, 2014 Sedona Hotel, Yangon
CAFEO 33, 2015 Penang, Malaysia
Donation for Flood Victims in 2016
Meeting with H.E. U Win Khaing
Research Institute and Industry Workshop
ASEAN’s Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Environmental Technology Exhibition
Industrial Attachment Program